[ESS] [Rather ancient] ESS documentation on 'script is the truth' ?

Tyler Smith ty|er @end|ng |rom p|@nt@rum@c@
Sat May 7 19:55:30 CEST 2022

Hi,

I recall a few pages in the manual devoted to a "philosophy of ESS", which included a discussion of "the source is real" as one approach, and "the transcript is real" as another. There may have been a third? I didn't realize this was no longer in the current manual.

Ty

--
plantarum.ca