[ESS] Emacs 28.1 Released

Toby Hocking tdhock5 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 8 20:09:42 CEST 2022

HI Vincent thanks for maintaining your distribution, I have definitely
found it useful in the past. These days I think plain Emacs on windows +
MELPA works pretty well, and in fact I have been using that instead of your
distribution because I could not get yours to work with ESS devel/MELPA.
I haven't used emacs on mac for a while, but I have found your distribution
useful for that in the past.