[ESS] Advice on setting up ESS to edit and knit Rmarkdown files

Liz Hare ||zh@re @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 20 16:24:34 CEST 2021

Hi,

Thank you for all your work on this! It works great for me with Rmd. I especially appreciate it because RStudio isn't a possibility for me because it isn't accessible with a screen reader.

Liz