[ESS] ESS M-x R failing in a Windows installation

Dominic Steinitz dom|n|c @end|ng |rom @te|n|tz@org
Wed Mar 10 10:59:14 CET 2021

I am not on windows but for me a way round this is to start R in a shell (in emacs) and then ess-remote. I’ve moved on to using direnv and lorri but that’s not an option for windows.

Dominic Steinitz
dominic using steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.org
Twitter: @idontgetoutmuch