[ESS] Style: avoid new lines in chains of square brackets [][]

Vincent Arel-Bundock v|ncent@@re|-bundock @end|ng |rom umontre@|@c@
Thu Jun 3 01:01:17 CEST 2021

Jeremie,

This is quite embarrassing, but the behavior does NOT replicate under vanilla emacs. I should have done my research!

I will track down the source of the issue in my config, and report back if it is interesting.

Thank you for taking the time to answer and sorry for wasting inbox space!

Vincent