[ESS] SOLVED? What is the right way to deal with modules with emacs/ESS/R on a cluster?

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Tue Feb 16 21:02:09 CET 2021

And now it just works!  So, I think this is the right setup.
Any comments to the contrary?

The window manager issue was some sort of sporadic failure
that I don’t understand.  But, restarting all of the X services
and terminals seemed to fix it (after fighting it for about an
hour).

--
Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Chair ISBA Section on Biostatistics and Pharmaceutical Statistics