[ESS] [OT] Enabled a hook and no longer find which

Tue Aug 3 03:47:13 CEST 2021

On 2 August 2021 at 21:20, Tyler Smith via ESS-help wrote:
| Can you reproduce the problem after starting Emacs via `emacs -Q`? That would confirm the problem is not in your Emacs config. Or confirm that it is, if the problem isn't reproduced.

Can confirm. With emacs -Q nothing happens to these tag files.

Idem, if I rename /usr/bin/gtags to /usr/bin/gtagsHIDDEN or alike nothing
happens either.  So I have a trigger somewhere...

| If it's not in your config it would have to be in a dir-local or file-local variable, or completely outside emacs (can you reproduce by editing files in another editor?).

I looked and looked for dir-local or file-local but nothing either.

| If it is in your config, can you post it somewhere?

I'd rather not. It is a bit of sprawling mess. I guess I have to bite the
bullet, eventually, and re-create on, say, the laptop...

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org