[ESS] Emacs27 and options("prompt") interaction ?

Ahmadou Dicko d|cko@@hm@dou @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 26 17:13:49 CET 2020

Hi Dirk,

I also used to also use prompt="R> " and had to change it a year ago when I
switched to Emacs 27.
I now use Emacs 28 and ESS 20201122.814 (on a Linux machine) and I still
have the same issue.
I'm following this issue to check if there's any change for me to switch
back to "R> " :
https://github.com/emacs-ess/ESS/issues/1043

Ahmadou