[ESS] A few issues and questions from a newbie in R/ESS

Joakim Frögren jo@k|m @end|ng |rom |rogren@@e
Mon Jan 13 16:54:29 CET 2020

Hi Shreyas,

Thanks a lot for explaining this!  Once I have re-installed R,
re-configured my Emacs distribution and tried out your suggestions I
might come back to you if I have more detailed questions about this.

Best regards,

Joakim