[ESS] Next steps [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Wed Dec 30 14:15:45 CET 2020

Very nice to see all the energy and interest, so a big thank you to everybody
for chipping in!  The page at

  http://collabedit.com/537yq

is very active. I feel we need now need to take this one level up and pick
actual 'topics' for these 5-minute mini talks, as well as a possible
sequence. I am not quite sure what the best place would be to set that
up. Maybe it is time for a new (free) GitHub "Organization" so that each talk
could be a repo within?  Or maybe we keep it simpler and just create a
overall GitHub repo that will link to the talks?

Thoughts?  I just added a new section at the end:

 ## Next Steps

 - GitHub 'organization' to regroup different repos, one each per talk, room for experimentation etc

 - Or just one GitHub (or GitLab) repo with links to talks repos?

 - Other ideas?  Please edit here...

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org