[ESS] running R remotely via tramp

Chris Wallace cew54 @end|ng |rom c@m@@c@uk
Thu May 9 08:16:12 CEST 2019

Dear Alex,

thank you so much for your help.  I have today grabbed the new ESS from
MELPA, and my remote R works perfectly!

I must say, this ability to run remote a R is such a fantastic feature
of ESS.  My colleagues using RStudio have to deal with so much lag when
the network is busy.  It's a definite selling point for ESS for those
who run R on remote servers.

Thanks again,

Chris

--