[ESS] Stopping "Save workspace image?" prompt

Jeremie Juste jerem|eju@te @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Sep 22 08:33:50 CEST 2018

Hello,

Have a look at the variable inferior-R-args. (C-h v
inferior-R-args). You can customize it to include --no-save.
in principle putting (setq inferior-R-args "--no-save") in your .emacs
file should do it.

Best regards,

Jeremie