[ESS] ESS-mode fails to start S-Plus in Linux

Kim Pilegaard kipi @ending from env@dtu@dk
Tue Nov 20 16:52:16 CET 2018

Rich,

Thanks for the suggestion. I installed ESS 15.09.2 which works perfectly for S-Plus 6.2.1 for Linux.

I will give up the newer versions for now. However, it would be nice to be able to use the new features.

Kim