[ESS] help configuring auto-complete for ESS on Windows

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 18 20:39:08 CET 2018

Should work out of the box if you have a running R process. It also depends on
what you have in your `company-backends`. ESS adds its backends in front of the
list (company-R-args company-R-objects) but something might have gotten in front
and might be hijacking the completion. Also check that ess-use-company is
non-nil.

 Vitalie