[ESS] looking for definitions of R functions

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 22 12:27:18 CEST 2018

In addition to xref and etags I use M-o for imenu-anywhere. It works within all
buffers of the same mode and buffers within same project (if you have projectile
installed). The benefit is that you don't need any fancy lockup functionality or
TAGS. It will work straight away. The drawback is that you need to open the
buffers first.

  Vitalie