[ESS] looking for definitions of R functions

Lionel Henry lionel@hry @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jun 22 11:26:36 CEST 2018

Oh and it also works well with packages loaded with devtools::load_all().

Use C-c C-w i to install a package with srcrefs and C-c C-w l to load it
with load_all(). Then M-x xref-find-definitions should work when cursor
is on a function name.

Lionel