[ESS] looking for definitions of R functions

Lionel Henry lionel@hry @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jun 22 11:20:54 CEST 2018

The development version is integrated with xref based on function srcrefs.
It should work with sourced scripts and local packages installed with srcrefs.
We'll try to make it work with non-local packages as well.

Lionel