[ESS] Problem starting specific R version

Alex Branham @|ex@br@nh@m @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 1 17:27:46 CEST 2018

Hi Henric -

Thanks. I forgot how Windows handles different R versions.

I've pushed a commit to my personal branch that I think fixes this. I
did it on a separate branch that contains some other work though so the
line numbers won't match up with what you have.

https://github.com/jabranham/ESS/commit/30e544aa0f4deaf46d210945a15f9c6209dfbb15

If you can test it, that would be much appreciated. Let me know if you
can't though and I'll figure out some other way.

Thanks!
Alex