[ESS] Sweave with ESS and AUCTeX

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 19 14:59:29 CET 2018

To me, I would suspect a path issue.  How does tex find the cls file?
Possibilities: (1) it is in the same directory as the tex file (2) you have
installed it into the texmf tree and updated the tex search path to find it
(3) you have put it somewhere (perhaps in the texmf tree) and uses
enviroment variables to tell tex its location.

If it is (1) I would be a bit confused because I think (I may be wrong)
that tex automatically searches for cls/sty files in the same directory as
the tex file.

Best,
Kasper