[ESS] Ever consider changing indentation on #?

Ista Zahn |@t@z@hn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 4 03:24:11 CEST 2017

See http://ess.r-project.org/Manual/ess.html#Indenting for
customization instructions and
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Comment-Tips.html#Comment-Tips
for the rational for the default behavior.

Best,
Ista