[ESS] Quit window in ess-rdired-mode

Stephen Eglen sje30 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 10 12:24:46 CEST 2017

hi Igor,

I'm amazed that ess-rdired has any users, I haven't used it for years
since I wrote it.

can you just say in a bit more detail what you want to happen -- can you
give a concrete set of steps, e.g.

M-x ess-rdired

e.g. which buffer do you quit from, and which one (e.g. *R dired*, *R view*
?) do you want to hide with quit-buffer?

Stephen