[ESS] ess CN domain and keyword

Robert Liu chinaregistry107 at aliyun.com
Fri Mar 11 04:55:18 CET 2016

(Please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks)

We are the domain name registration organization in China. On March 10, 2016, we received an application from Ketai Holdings Ltd requested "ess" as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, it's necessary to send email to you and confirm whether this company is your business partner in China?

Kind regards

Robert Liu
General Manager
YIGUDNS (Headquarters)
3005, Jinxuan Building, No. 238 Nandan Road,
Shanghai 200030, China
Tel: +86 21 6191 8696
Mobile: +86 138 1642 8671
Fax: +86 21 6191 8697