[ESS] file completion R script buffer not auto completing

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Dec 17 12:13:26 CET 2016

Indeed, you should install company mode through emacs package manager

   http://company-mode.github.io/

Company provides files completion everywhere. ESS automatically inserts its
backends for function arguments and R objects within ESS modes. Should work out
of the box.

 Vitalie