[ESS] how to edit openbugs model file?

Sat Dec 3 09:52:10 CET 2016

Also,
   M-x R-mode
but that would need to be done again every time...
If you don't want to rename to model.R
Add a line

at the top (or close enough to the very top; this tells emacs to use
R-mode ;  there are several (more flexible, more to write) versions of
such so-called  "file local variables" in emacs.. Emacs manuals and
also Google "Emacs file local variables"  should help.

Martin Maechler,
ETH Zurich