[ESS] Can't load libraries after upgrading to R 3.3.2

Simon Bonner sbonner6 at uwo.ca
Thu Dec 15 04:18:25 CET 2016

Note also that the most recent version of JAGS is 4.2.0 (http://mcmc-jags.sourceforge.net/). It’s probably worth upgrading. JAGS is available via homebrew if you want an easy way to install it and keep it up to date.

Simon Bonner
Assistant Professor of Environmetrics/Director MMASc
Department of Statistical and Actuarial Sciences/Department of Biology
University of Western Ontario

Office: Western Science Centre rm 276

Email: sbonner6 at uwo.ca | Telephone: 519-661-2111 x88205 | Fax: 519-661-3813
Twitter: @bonnerstatslab | Website: http://simon.bonners.ca/bonner-lab/wpblog/