[ESS] ESS error: Autoloading failed to define function compilation--ensure-parse

Dorazio, Robert bob_dor@z|o @end|ng |rom u@g@@gov
Fri Oct 2 15:53:31 CEST 2015

I tried to copy compile.el and complile.elc.  That did not solve the
problem.

I think I will upgrade to Ubuntu 14, so that the repository will contain
Emacs 24.5.

Robert M. Dorazio
Wetland and Aquatic Research Center
U.S. Geological Survey