[ESS] Indenting of R code, particularly dplyr code.

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:37:10 CEST 2015

> Error during redisplay: (error Autoloading failed to define function compilation--ensure-parse) [3 times]

This has been fixed in the development version. You will get crappy error
highlighting or no highlighting at all, but you should not see the errors.

Generally, it's always good if you can keep up to date with ESS and Emacs. Emacs
is changing very fast and we have limited man power to track all those
changes. As most of the ESS developers are sitting on recent Emacses you should
expect occasional problems, like the one above, with the old Emacses.

  Vitalie