[ESS] distinguish busy from non-busy waiting

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 26 15:12:13 CET 2015

Your definition means busy means that CPU resources are used. I think this is
doable (on linux,mac at least). You can monitor PID of R's process for CPU usage
periodically.

The current implementation of busy/not-busy relies on prompts and it's quite
flawed indeed.

  Vitalie