[ESS] colour Errors

csr@b@k m@iii@g oii ig@com@br csr@b@k m@iii@g oii ig@com@br
Fri Nov 13 19:52:53 CET 2015

Although theoretically it is possible, just parsing the error messages
and showing them in red, I think the devil is on the details here: I
cannot see a regular pattern which could be considered the "error
string" to be shown in the desired colour.

It is compounded by the several packages and the customization for local
language.

My 0.199999.....

[]

--