[ESS] colour Errors

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Fri Nov 13 20:11:48 CET 2015

This looks like a language issue.
In English, French, and Spanish the words "Error in" are in red.
In German the words "Fehler in" are in default color.

> 3+"b"
Error in 3 + "b" : non-numeric argument to binary operator
> Sys.getenv("LANG")
[1] ""
> Sys.setenv("LANG"="DE")
> Sys.getenv("LANG")
[1] "DE"
> 3+"b"
Fehler in 3 + "b" : nicht-numerisches Argument f"ur bin"aren Operator
> Sys.setenv("LANG"="FR")
> Sys.getenv("LANG")
[1] "FR"
> 3+"b"
Error in 3 + "b" : argument non num'erique pour un op'erateur binaire
> Sys.setenv("LANG"="ES")
> Sys.getenv("LANG")
[1] "ES"
> 3+"b"
Error in 3 + "b" : argumento no-num'erico para operador binario
> Sys.setenv("LANG"="")
> 3+"b"
Error in 3 + "b" : non-numeric argument to binary operator