[ESS] R package support in Emacs projectile

Michael Lawrence |@wrence@m|ch@e| @end|ng |rom gene@com
Mon Mar 30 15:54:06 CEST 2015

This is a fairly nice, general intro to projectile:
http://tuhdo.github.io/helm-projectile.html

As for the R integration, you can now install and test R packages via
projectile-compile-project (C-c p c) and projectile-test-project (C-c p P),
respectively, by calling those functions when the active buffer is inside
an R package.