[ESS] ESS 15.03 and emacs emacs-24.3 on Windows 7

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:29:20 CEST 2015

noweb-mode was renamed into ess-noweb-mode some years ago in order to avoid name
clash with the real noweb-mode. The problem comes from you referencing
`noweb-mode-map` somewhere in your .emacs. Change that to
`ess-nowebe-minor-mode-map`.

> Still, as I update emacs/ess every three to six years,

Try to update more often. You are missing major bug fixes.

> ess-15.03-1.zip

You better be using emacs elpa system or ESS git repository to automate this
task.

  Vitalie