[ESS] setMethod indentation

Kevin Coombes kevin.r.coombes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:16:46 CEST 2015

Hi,

I probably should have included the version in my initial post.  I don't
usually install development versions, and I first noticed the
indentation problem with the last official release (15.03-1).  For
various reasons, however, the computer I was on was running version
ess-20150409.1221, which definitely had the behavior I described in my
first email.

I just updated to ess-20150601.657, and the obvious problems have been
fixed. (I haven't tested it thoroughly enough to assert that _all_ the
indentation problems are gone, but using anonymous functions in
setMethod or apply now seem to indent sensibly.)

Best,
   Kevin