[ESS] Mac OSX 10.10.1 Yosemite can't find R

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Fri Jan 30 15:50:08 CET 2015

> An interesting turn happened today.
>
> Student removed R and re-installed R, and path problem is now cured. At
> least on that one machine. Yosemite was installed after R, perhaps that was
> part of problem.
>
> I don't mean to say I hate Macintoshes, their hardware is pretty good. The
> software, well, that's different.
>
> pj

Hi Gang:

Glad it worked out.  I would just like to end this thread with details
of the Yosemite bug report so that anyone looking for it will find it
here (including me since I couldn't remember where I saw it ;o)
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/208181/why-did-my-tex-related-gui-program-stop-working-in-mac-os-x-yosemite

Rodney