[ESS] Graphics in emacs window: how to copy R screen devices in non-interactive sessions (remotes)

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 25 10:41:00 CET 2015

The whole thing is stuck in emacs image support which is pretty limited
at this stage. I am working on a rewrite of emacs' image related
functionality (https://github.com/vspinu/image-transform) and it's quite
close to completion. My next target is to make image fetching and
display work through R-nREPL connections
(https://github.com/vspinu/R-nREPL). Then, I might consider some simple
ESS integration, but it's not the priority at the moment. I am
determined to build a new R IDE based on rigorous communication
protocol. So most my free time will be spent there.

  Vitalie