[ESS] Polymode markdown indents (whitespace) lost

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:46:46 CET 2015

OK to discuss polymode here (apart from ESS?).

In Rmd file for slides, I see problem that lines beginning with dash are
pushed to the left margin. I'm writing presentations.  I type this

- pt one
    - sub one
    -sub two

for nested list.  I usually insert 4 spaces manually, have also tested 2
tabs entry method. In Emacs 24.4 with polymode installed last week, I see
problem that the indented lines float back to left side (for no reason I
can discern).  Sometimes happens repeatedly, I type space and look back as
it disappears.

Have uninstalled polymode and same does not happen, so far as I can tell.

If others don't see same, it means my init file conveniences are causing
trouble again, I suppose.

pj
Paul Johnson
http://pj.freefaculty.org