[ESS] /bin/bash markdown : command not found

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:33:47 CET 2015

I agree that exporting R markdown from emacs isn't as user friendly as
it is in Rstudio. That seems pretty typical -- usually things are a
little trickier in emacs compared to a special-purpose application.
That said, polymode should be able to do this (without needing an
external shell script) with polymode-export (usually bound to 'M-n e'
I think).

Best,
Ista