[ESS] ESS[SAS]: Submit region starting new SAS session?

Erin Jonaitis jonaitis at fstrf-wi.org
Thu Feb 12 19:18:37 CET 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for your quick reply, Rodney! I tried your suggestion (M-x SAS, then going to a line of code and hitting C-Enter) and I got an error: "<C-return> is undefined"
Could this be a keyboard thing? Might I need to remap this particular command?

Line-by-line processing sounds really tedious, but if the alternative is not being able to keep things like library definitions in memory while I work on the code piece by piece, I'd like to learn how to do it this way.

Erin