[ESS] x11 configuration for running ess on remote server

Zhihao Ding zh|h@o@d|ng @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 17 18:33:42 CEST 2015

Thanks guys. I've worked it out. Tramp doesn't have -X in ssh, and my
"ForwardX11Trusted yes" in .ssh/config is not enough, so when I add
"ForwardX11 yes" there as well I finally get correct $DISPLAY variable
within tramp. The problem is gone.

Cheers,
Zhihao