[ESS] x11 configuration for running ess on remote server

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:29:37 CEST 2015

I'm seeing the same thing here as Zhihao, but only when running with
my full init.el. With emacs -Q and running just

(require 'package)
(package-initialize)
(require 'ess-site)

It works correctly. I don't have time to bisect my init.el to figure
out what causes this, but I will do that later if no one else presents
a solution before I have time to look into it.

Best,
Ista