[ESS] Melpa got me now. What you say about ess-smart-underscore ?

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 11:52:42 CEST 2015

My personal opinion is that no smart operators, nor even smart
underscore should be part of ESS. It's a task for specialized packages.

Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, there are no satisfactory
solutions out there as yet.

I have recently picked up the dormant key-combo project. It needs quite
serious facelifting but nevertheless does a good job of speeding up
%foo% operators for me. My hope is to put it up to standards within a
couple of months.

  Vitalie