[ESS] Emacs 24.4 released

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at me.com
Wed Oct 22 19:24:55 CEST 2014

Thanks Stephen for the notification.

My OS X distribution is updated. From the NEWS file:

Version 24.4-modified-1 (21 October 2014)

UPDATES

o GNU Emacs 24.4 released October 20, 2014.

o org 8.2.10

o 'import-env-from-shell' has been updated along Steve Purcell's
  current code for exec-path-from-shell.el. Should work better at
  importing the environment for shells other than bash.

USER VISIBLE CHANGES

o New, more modern, icon by Thomas Kobber Panum lifted from the
  emacs-mac-port project. Particularly well suited to OS X Yosemite.
  The 'Emacs document' icon is no longer included in the distribution.

The Windows version will follow when GNU makes it available on their FTP server.

v.