[ESS] ESS 14.09 File mode specification error

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 19:35:58 CEST 2014

With the oldest Emacs I have, 23.4.1, this function is there. So I am
afraid we can continue going like this for a while. Even if you can load
your files you will probably get further issues during the usage.

So please find a way to install Emacs 24, it's a must have goody
anyways. A lot of packages out there (most of those on MELPA) have an
explicit dependency on Emacs 24.

  Vitalie