[ESS] FYI: ESS SVN retired: all development now on GitHub

Chris Evans chrishold at psyctc.org
Mon Nov 3 08:49:18 CET 2014

Aha, now I understood completely.  Hm, that's an exaggeration, now I understand well enough for my needs and I've learned a lot that's interesting about CVS systems and I have my system that gives me the latest as well as the old Debian versions.

Many thanks to both Vitalie and Martin and best wishes to all,

Chris