[ESS] Julia indentation failing

Gustavo Lacerda gus0209 at optimizelife.com
Wed Mar 12 22:23:35 CET 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Vitalie Spinu <spinuvit at gmail.com> wrote:

>  >>> Gustavo Lacerda on Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:04:23 -0400 wrote:
>
>  > Sorry, I think I misunderstood.  Doesn't Emacs 24.3.1 qualify as Emacs 24?
>
> It does; ignore-errors is a macro in subr.el and should be always
> available. It is available for me on emacs24 -q. My guess is that
> something is wrong with your emacs installation. Do you see any strange
> messages in *messages* buffer (C-h e) on startup?

By the way, this is happening with both of my emacsen: both are
24.3.1, but one is Vincent Goulet's distribution.

Here's the *messages* buffer on startup:

Standard EmacsForOSX:

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Goulet emacs:

(lambda (item1 item2) ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
(lambda (i) ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
(lambda (v1 v2) ...) quoted with ' rather than with #' [2 times]
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.