[ESS] Losing Mark in Knitr block

Steve Lianoglou lianoglou.steve at gene.com
Sun Aug 17 16:24:54 CEST 2014

Sorry for spamming :-)

Small update: it turns the bit about this highlight behavior only
effecting the "form" and not the "function" isn't quite right.

Although somehow this lost highlighting doesn't affect killing and
yanking text, other more mundane things are hosed. For instance, if I
make one of these moves and simply hit backspace or some other
character (to nuke the whole chunk from the point to the beginning of
the selection/mark) it acts as if there is no selection and just acts
as a solitary backspace/keystroke.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou