[ESS] Thoughts on auto-saving all file buffers before any eval?

Grant Rettke gcr at wisdomandwonder.com
Sat Apr 26 17:10:30 CEST 2014

Dumb question: when I grep for that hook in the release off MELPA, it
doesn't show up.

Is that hook released yet?
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
grettke at acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson