[ESS] Indentation of continued statements

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:10:08 CEST 2014

Sorry,  I thought I have answered this one.

There is no way to change this behavior, it's hard-coded. We are aware
of this issue but never bothered to dig into it as the indentation code
is a bit stuffy.

I agree with your point on consistency, but what the default should be?
I personally quite like the shifted version as it is indicative of the
"continuation" line.

  Vitalie