[ESS] problem installing ESS - linux - non-administrator

Javier Garcia-Pintado j.garcia-pintado at reading.ac.uk
Mon Sep 30 18:27:10 CEST 2013

Hi Rodney & Stephen,

Stephen advice didn't work here, but ESS 5.2.4 install smoothly!

Syntax and embedded R work fine!

I'll also try to convince the systemn manager to update emacs and install the supported updated ESS version.

Many thanks for your help and ESS!

Javier
---
---
Dr. Javier García-Pintado
National Centre for Earth Observation (ESSC-NCEO)
School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
University of Reading
Tel: +44(0)1183787722
j.garcia-pintado at reading.ac.uk
http://www.nceo.ac.uk/