[ESS] Make ess-help reuse one and only one buffer?

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 05:29:40 CEST 2013

This is the second time in past 3 months that somebody asks for this
feature. I have added ess-help-reuse-window variable. If t (the
default), ess will reuse the help window. Would be nice if you could
check if the current behavior (SVN) is what you want.

Please object now if you think this is not a good default.

   Vitalie